Why Voice Over IP (VOIP) vs. traditional phone systems?
Voice Over IP offers businesses a more flexible and cost-effective phone solution compared to traditional analog and onsite PBX systems. Fully managed in the cloud, VoIP users can access their phones wherever they can connect to the internet, plus additional access using mobile softphone applications. The feature rich system requires less onsite hardware investment and ongoing maintenance, resulting in ongoing cost savings.
Servpac’s cloud-based VoIP phone solution is designed to put you in the driver’s seat.
With a wide range of customizable features you can pick and choose the options that best suit your company needs.
Place and receive business calls on your mobile device with Servpac’s new VoIP Softphone App! Available exclusively for Servpac Business VoIP customers.
- Make and receive calls from your Servpac Business VoIP phone number
- Accessible for Windows 10 users and both Apple and Android devices
- Runs on any available mobile or Wifi network
- Syncs your existing contacts
- Easy access to voicemail
- Call Transfer, Park, Recording, Hold and Conference Calling available
- Up to 10 programmable business extension numbers per account
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup your account today!
The Servpac Advantage
As the only VoIP provider in Hawaii with our own fiber Internet, we’re able to guarantee the quality of your voice traffic on every call.
Your Hawaii phone system is future proof and includes hundreds of features to choose from. Whether it’s voicemail to email, auto attendant or advanced ACD queue, Servpac has it all in a cloud-based system.