Join Hawaii’s Best Workplace!
We’re always looking for for tech-savvy and motivated professionals to join our team! Servpac has been recognized as one of Hawaii’s Best Workplaces by Hawaii Business Magazine and Pacific Business News for the last seven years. We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health insurance package
- PTO days
- Paternal leave
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid volunteer/community service days
- Phone and internet monthly stipend
- Work anniversary gift cards
- Weekly training seminars
- Education reimbursement
- Office snacks
- Team building events
- Smartwatch reimbursement
- Free parking
If you’re looking for a company that values success and recognizes your contributions, please e-mail a resume to email@example.com.
Current Job Openings
Junior Network Engineer
Servpac Inc., the largest privately-owned telecommunications and technology company providing business phone, internet, and cloud services in Hawaii since 2004, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team. We specialize in integrating phones, Internet, and Cloud services into a seamlessly integrated platform, enabling our customers to compete more cost-effectively in the global marketplace. If you’re looking to grow your career, Servpac, Inc. is a great place to start. To learn more about Servpac, Inc. please visit our website at www.servpac.com.
- Setup new customers, including requirement analysis, provisioning, installation, training, etc.
- Support existing customers with their technical issues
- Provide support to senior engineers on system customizations and product development
- Assist with the configuration, implementation, and support of Servpac’s internal and customer networks and internet protocols
- Work with service coordinators, vendors and customers for smooth service activation
- serve as Tier 1 and 2 network support, handling escalations from Technical Support
- Assist with setup, troubleshooting, and acceptance of new programs and circuits (including VoIP and fiber)
- Assist with maintenance of cloud management and virtual machines
- Support sales for special customer requirement analysis
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent customer support skills and attitude
- Ability to explain technical terms to non-technical users or stakeholders
- Experience with common networking devices such as firewalls, switches, and fabric interconnects
- Must have a bachelor degree in a technical field
- Local candidates preferred
No other open positions at this time. Please check back!
OUR COMPANY VALUES
We believe in timely and impactful responsive action to meet evolving conditions.
We believe in the power of working as one team to achieve our goals.
We encourage out-of-box thinking to drive transformational change.
We believe in a fair and honest work environment.
We possess a will to win and always strive to be our best.