Are you a tech-savvy and motivated professional looking for a job in Hawaii? Join our team! Servpac has been recognized as one of Hawaii’s Best Workplaces by Hawaii Business Magazine and Pacific Business News for the last seven years. We offer careers in technology with a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health insurance package
- PTO days
- Paternal leave
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid volunteer/community service days
- Phone and internet monthly stipend
- Work anniversary gift cards
- Weekly training seminars
- Education reimbursement
- Office snacks
- Team building events
- Smartwatch reimbursement
- Free parking
OPEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Junior Network Engineer
- Setup new customers, including requirement analysis, provisioning, installation, training, etc.
- Support existing customers with their technical issues
- Provide support to senior engineers on system customizations and product development
- Assist with the configuration, implementation, and support of Servpac’s internal and customer networks and internet protocols
- Work with service coordinators, vendors and customers for smooth service activation
- Serve as Tier 1 and 2 network support, handling escalations from Technical Support
- Assist with setup, troubleshooting, and acceptance of new programs and circuits (including VoIP and fiber)
- Assist with maintenance of cloud management and virtual machines
- Support sales for special customer requirement analysis
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent customer support skills and attitude
- Ability to explain technical terms to non-technical users or stakeholders
- Experience with common networking devices such as firewalls, switches, and fabric interconnects
- Must have a bachelor degree in a technical field
- Local candidates preferred
Senior Systems Engineer
- Technology lead for Windows, Office 365, Vmware and Ubuntu technologies.
- Lead a team of engineers to onboard new customers, including migrating and upgrading existing windows servers and applications to our local cloud.
- Provide Level 3 support and training of Level 1/2 engineers
- Proactive monitoring, maintaining, tuning of Windows, application and security
- Be a part of team to develop, secure and maintain our cloud, network and data center infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems, infrastructure availability, security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation and policies for all MSP related services
- Support a wide variety of applications to include medical, engineering, accounting, and business productivity tools
- You must be able to work in the office at our Mililani office. The hours are flexible. It’s important that you collaborate with other engineers.
- Strong Windows Server and desktop knowledge, including AD DC, GPO, RDS, File servers, Ninja, Powershell and server/application migration.
- Strong MS 365 knowledge, including MS 365 email, one drive, Sharepoint online, Azure AD, Sentinel, Intune and others
- Strong Vmware and Veeam knowledge, including Vmware, VSAN, ESXi, Veeam
- Strong Ubuntu knowledge, including Ubuntu, Mysql, Saltstack and others
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Excellent project management and customer service skills with the ability to effectively work with users of all technical abilities
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Servpac will be considering relocation or signing bonus if you have solid experience with a MSP.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
We believe in timely and impactful responsive action to meet evolving conditions.
We believe in the power of working as one team to achieve our goals.
We encourage out-of-box thinking to drive transformational change.
We believe in a fair and honest work environment.
We possess a will to win and always strive to be our best.