Why should my business move to the cloud?
Quickly scale your virtual infrastructure to meet business demands
No costly upfront hardware or licensing fees, plus save on ongoing operational expenses
Backup your data at regular frequency to multiple locations
Access your cloud network whenever and wherever you work
Advanced encryptions, firewalls, access controls and 24/7 monitoring
Create unique data environments and set user access controls
On-ramp migration to public cloud providers: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Google Cloud
Fast connection to your cloud through
Hawaii’s top fiber carriers
THREE TYPES OF CLOUD SOLUTIONS
Hawaii Local Cloud
Reliable and secure solution ideal for customers with sensitive and business-critical operations.
Dedicated managed hardware ideal for customers with hyper-sensitive operations and strict compliance standards.
Colocation + Hybrid Cloud
Colocation cabinets and cages, with the flexibility to integrate with Servpac’s Hawaii Local Cloud and Private Cloud.
THE SERVPAC ADVANTAGE
- Physical hardware is stored in Servpac’s MTP Data Center, the most naturally secure facility in Hawaii
- Direct local fiber connection enables you to access data with low latency and higher reliability
- Access multiple turnkey solutions as your business scales
- No contract restrictions on updating your data infrastructure between Servpac’s cloud and/or colocation solutions
- Seamless access to all your business needs with Servpac VoIP Phones, Fiber Internet and Managed Services
- Reduce the hassle of dealing with multiple vendors
“We were looking for a partner that could grow with us. We were very impressed with the cloud capabilities that Servpac had to offer and their two local facilities (Honolulu and Mililani) fit well with our expansion plans. We are happy with our partnership and the services we receive.”
Director of Finance, Hawaiian Humane Society
Fully managed VMWare, hardware, software, deployment and maintenance
Direct private fiber connection to securely connect your office with our cloud
High performance computing resources
High security industry compliance including SSAE-18, Soc 2 Type 2 and HIPAA
High performance SSD-only storage
Data encryption compliance with FIPS-140 using distributed key management systems