Why should I use a Managed Service Provider?
Technology is becoming increasingly complex. IT departments now have the added pressure to be the expert in all areas of the business, while also keeping security top of mind. With resources already spread thin, more companies in Hawaii are looking to Managed Service Providers (MSP) to handle their IT management.
MSPs have the breadth of knowledge and experience to manage some, or all, of a company’s IT needs and can help companies mitigate risk by implementing advanced security measures. Ultimately, companies are able to realize greater operational efficiencies by focusing their efforts on their core business.
Managed Networks in Hawaii
Access ongoing security and business continuity support, without the heavy investment in resources and equipment.
- All network equipment deployment, configuration and management
- Support remote access data from anywhere and any device
- Enterprise firewall with anti-virus and anti-malware to secure your data
- Customized security awareness training, including phishing and password best practices
Managed IT Services in Hawaii
Partner with an experienced team of IT support and engineers to manage your day-to-day technology operations and put the focus back on your business.
- Full servers and desktop management includes system and application updates, security configuration and monitoring
- Microsoft 365 deployment for businesses with high security requirements, such as Financial, Health Care and Professional Services, including email, Onedrive, Sharepoint Online and Teams
- Security audit and best practices implementation
- Application and hardware license management and renewal
- Implementation and support of multi-layered security solutions including: encryption, business continuity and threat management
- Server uptime and resource monitoring
- Disaster recovery and data backup development and management
Managed SD-WAN in Hawaii
Connect multiple office locations to mission-critical data and applications with ease.
- Full architecture development and implementation of network design
- Increased resiliency through multiple carriers
- Fast deployment and ability to adapt to cloud applications
- Customized configuration of mission-critical traffic and applications to improve network performance
- Ongoing monitoring, support and maintance
- Third party carrier integration and management
Shift the time-consuming burdens of troubleshooting, upgrades, backups, and device management and focus more on your business needs with Servpac as the MSP for your networks, IT support, SD-WAN. Trust Hawaii’s leading Managed Service Provider to secure your business information. Protect your data with a secure and customized network solution that’s monitored 24/7 and has everything needed to cover your requirements.
The Servpac Advantage
Scalable and fully-featured network solutions that covers your requirements from firewalls to
Access to 24/7 support from a team of experienced solutions experts and engineers.
NO HARDWARE INVESTMENT
No need to buy expensive hardware to set up your network. Everything – including equipment – is part of Servpac’s monthly fee.
Our solutions involves full security management including POS isolation, guest Wi-Fi, and remote access that meet your company’s compliance standards.